Load more products
- The whole thing seems pretty obvious, rakes are just rakes and they are used to... rake. However, the market offers few types of the tool. Here you will find a guideline how to choose the right specific tool for the job. But why? So you can do the job quickly and without excessive effort. Let's start with getting to know raking itself. In other words, it is pulling plant residues out of soil, taking out stones, levelling the substrate, or even aerating a lawn (by removing organic residues and moving the topmost soil surface), collecting leaves and fruits, doing ground works, maintenance tasks at flowerbeds and lawns. The tool versatility is just vast. Rakes take part in most garden maintenance works, nearly whole year round.
- Thujas, a genus of coniferous trees, belong to the most popular plants in the country. They are very resilient plants, very resistant to soil conditions and carelessness in maintenance.
- VERTO petrol grass cutter is an indispensible tool used for green areas maintenance. Follow abovementioned hints and instructions to operate this tool safely and efficiently and make any garden look just beautiful.
- Regular maintenance cutting of trees, bushes and garden plants allows them to develop correctly and blossom at the right time, also gives aesthetical look to the garden. Proceed with maintenance cutting at the right time of year, and most importantly, using the right tools. Below we list indispensible cutting tools that any gardener should have.
- VES - many tools, one battery system
- At last we are into eagerly awaited holiday time, but it does not mean we can take a long time off from garden works. This is a busy time for cutting and shaping evergreens. These actions must be done several times during growing season. However, you must remember that certain species like buxus need more time before winter comes to lignify young sprouts (that emerge after cutting), so mid-July is the last moment for shaping slowly growing species.
- Watering is everyday life in summer season. This apparently trivial thing, if done carelessly and thoughtlessly, can do some damages in your garden and budget. Basic rules for watering plants seem to be widely known.
- The season is well developed. Higher temperatures tempt us to spend more time outdoors in our gardens. Apparently, everything looks very fine, but the nature grows equally: apart from thick greenery, the yearly adventure begins also for various sorts of insects. We are unlucky that many of them are dangerous to our plants.
- How to choose a pot for the flower? What valuable information soil can hold? It is quite often that an answer to "What's wrong with my flower?" is too small and inappropriate flower pot. First of all, plastic cups you buy plants in are not pots! If you care for plants' health and condition, you should replant them from cups to pots. Eventually, if the plant has been just planted in the pot, you can keep it there until it grows some roots. How do you know it's the time? The time to replant?Zobacz wszystkieZobacz wszystkie